What are the different permissions?
Quicktalk allows you to define two types of users, "Administrators" and "Users"
The Quicktalk user has access to the following features:
- Make and receive unlimited calls on computer
- Transfer unlimited calls to cell phone
- Make calls from your cell phone with the Quicktalk number (via the Quicktalk application)
- Access your call history from your computer or from the cell phone application
- Listen to call recordings and voicemail messages
- Create your Quicktalk account: language, ringtone...
The Quicktalk administrator has access to all user features and can do the following:
- Listen to your team's calls live
- Add and delete users
- Add and delete numbers
- Create phone greeting (voice messages and call distribution)
- Activate integrations with external tools (Slack, E-Commerce platform...)
- Access to invoices and payment method.